"Renunglah sinar rembulan bila saat rindukan saya.. pasti wajah saya menjenguk hadir.. seindah sinar rembulan, seindah itulah cinta saya pada awak.. walaupun jauh untuk digapai, awak tetap indah dan menawan dalam hati saya.."

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

DE' RAMPOK MAKCIK BULAN DAA



Can't you see 
The pain in my eyes? 
But this is me 
And my life. 

If you hold me close 
You can hear my heart 
It cries more than most 
From being torn apart.

After every breath I take, 
After every fight I witness, 
I ask "why must I awake?" 
Will I ever conquer forgiveness? 
Can you ever truly 
Forgive without forgetting? 

I am lonely
My life I am abandoning
From pain I am running
Even though these tears are streaming 
I will never look back

All in all, 
I have one question to ask. 
Would you still catch me if I fall? 

Maybe one day you will see. 
This is how I live, And this is me.

Poetry: ME

------------

*Would you still catch me if I fall again and again? Will you always keep your promise? Long time no see you, and today you come appear. You make me happy. Really happy.