"Renunglah sinar rembulan bila saat rindukan saya.. pasti wajah saya menjenguk hadir.. seindah sinar rembulan, seindah itulah cinta saya pada awak.. walaupun jauh untuk digapai, awak tetap indah dan menawan dalam hati saya.."

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

malam yang karatz...



The moon whispered something
Which the night heard…
Did you hear..

I said, fall in love.. fall in love

The moonlight came to my street
and to my house

To say, fall in love

What can I say
What can I do
This strange thing
That was happened to me
Its is a sign or did my
Heart whisper..

fall in love

I can’t explain, but I am
Certain that here is someone

He is somewhere in my dreams
But I cannot see him

I’am has..
He is somewhere there
But who is this who says…

Fall in love.. fall in love..

I could die for him
Yet he is oblivious
But I can’t complain
I cannot call him unfaithful

I can hear him..
Even thought he is yet to speak

Oh my heart, be careful..
When you fall in love..